Get In!


See the thing is I have a total aversion to drinking Diet Coke from the plastic bottle. From a can, fine. From a glass bottle, fine. But I typically avoid drinking it from the plastique kind. Am I alone? Could I be just one of thousands of consumers who feel the same and who Diet Coke therefore needed to dupe into buying it? Well it worked! The Nails Inc collaboration had me hook, line and sinker. For those of you not in the UK, Nails Inc (nice nail polish brand that typically retails at about $10 a bottle) were giving away one of four nail polishes with every 2 bottles of Diet Coke. The four colours included. London, what Nails Inc describe as a "trendy nude". Paris, a deep purple. Milan, bright, classic red. New York, bright pink. Today I finally remembered to pop into Boots and I picked up the last "London". Get in my son! It's a lovely colour and one I am itching to wear. I somehow managed to make myself drink some of the coke in the bottle on the left so it can't be all that bad? The Nails Inc press release encourages you to collect them all. I don't think I will be doing that but I can relate to the temptation. Who then will 'fess up to bulk buying Diet Coke like a crazy person?

No comments:

Post a Comment